Monday, August 3, 2015

5. SOCSIT WEEK

Schools have these celebrations that they  to experience it this year, in fact, I didn't even FEEL LIKE THERE WAS ONE. I can understand if it's because of the budget cuts, THE DAMN AIRCON ON THE 7th FLOOR NOT WORKING or It's because I'm too busy to care. I didn't feel like there was an IT week. hold every year. These, somewhat, give the students time to relax and find their interests in. Booths are usually present in these events, the stalls represent on what the celebration is about. The thing that I'm talkis and the newly made psychology combined. so welcome to APC and their course celebrations, I guess.
ng about is SOCSIT week.

The week is all about the IT course and the celebration is for the students it consists of. Though I couldn't relate to it because it's about the IT people and if it's going to obvious; I'M NOT AN IT STUDENT. It's all good though, it makes the whole thing easy to understand as it talks about what the IT representatives can give to the freshmen of APC. This prelude to other course celebrations is a good idea to start with because, for one, IT students dominate the school, by that I mean the school has more IT students the the engineering, multimedia, businesI spent the whole week working on my DGMED so I didn't get
Though I did feel like there's something going on and it was the LOL tournament that the newly made ORG at our school called "Genesys Gaming" about, of course, gaming. The tournament didn't even end well or didn't start at the proposed time even because there were so many people who promised to bring their mobile internet and guess what! at the event where it's supposed to go on, those same people didn't even show up! it's sad and somewhat felt regret that I joined the ORG but I must keep trucking on and wait for the time where actual things will happen in this ORG.

That's the only event that I was supposed to feel like should happen, didn't happen at school! They continued it at TITAN, a computer rental shop located somewhere at evangelista, WHICH IS NOT LOCATED AT SCHOOL. It was sad and I was notified that this happens every year, so they were kind of expected this to happen.

all and all I didn't like IT week because of all of the things I said above but it's fine because the only week I will only care about is ABMA week. I hope they next year's IT week gives out more presence because they didn't have any this year. the only presence I felt was League of Legends' and that isn't saying much.

No comments:

Post a Comment